- Bachelor of Science in Fire and Emergency Services
- Master of Science in Fire and Emergency Sciences
- FES Certificates
- Critical Care Paramedic Certificate
- Prospective Students
- Student Achievement (Bachelor) (Master)
- Program Goals (Bachelor) (Master)
Bachelor of Science in Fire and Emergency Services
The University of Florida’s acclaimed Bachelor’s degree in Fire and Emergency Services will prepare you to be a leader who can manage all aspects of the modern fire, EMS, and emergency management courses designed to meet your professional aspirations. There are various career choices you will have after completing the online Bachelor’s degree. See more at: Bachelor of Science in Fire and Emergency Services
Master of Science in Fire and Emergency Sciences
The graduate program in Fire and Emergency Sciences and Emergency Services/Disaster Management is de-signed for individuals who are seeking knowledge in emergency planning, hazard mitigation and preparedness, dis-aster response and recovery, and homeland security. The goal is to create broad experience that includes the many elements of current cases in FES and ES/DM and emphasizes both the critical thinking and leadership skills necessary to advance in the field. See more at: Master of Science in Fire and Emergency Sciences
Fire and Emergency Services Certificates
- Senior Fire Officer, as part of our Fire and Emergency Services program.
- Emergency Medical Services Management, as part of our Fire and Emergency Services program.
- Emergency Management, as part of our Fire and Emergency Services program.
- Emergency Services / Disaster Management, as part of the Fire and Emergency Services/Disaster Management program,
The professional certificate offered by the Rinker School is part of the Critical Care Paramedic Certificate Program.
Critical Care Paramedic Certificate
The field of Critical Care Transport is a growing branch of Emergency Medical Services (EMS). The advancements in medicine, combined with the specialization of many tertiary care facilities, have developed the need for specially trained Paramedics who are able to provide advanced care to critically ill and injured patients. In these changing times, it takes more than basic Paramedic training to adequately meet these demands. See more at: Critical Care Paramedic Certificate