“We make a living by what we get, but we can make a life by what we give”Winston Churchill
Our alumni are the most important asset to the College of Design, Construction, and Planning. We want to continue a strong relationship with our alumni and encourage involvement with the units. Here are some ways to get engaged.
- Be a Guest Lecturer, Juror or Judge for current students and share your experiences in our industry
- Provide field trip opportunities for classes and student clubs.
- Recruit students at your local high school. We need help to promote the College at this level to promote careers in this industry.
- Sponsor an event
- Join us at the local alumni events hosted by DCP
- Keep us updated with your contact information
- Attend our career fairs and recruit our students. DCP Career Fair >> – Rinker Career Fair >>
- Contact Kim Stanley at Kimms@ufl.edu for more information on the opportunities above.
The College of Design, Construction & Planning works to create meaningful engagement opportunities for our alumni and industry professionals. Partner with us through events, benefits, communications and philanthropy to make a lasting impact on your College.
The DCP Engagement Program is the road map for alumni and industry to partner with the College of Design, Construction & Planning. Whether you want to recruit students, donate to your program, serve on an advisory board, network with others in your profession, speak with a faculty member, do a guest lecture or provide field trip opportunities, we want to partner with you.]]>