The Rinker School has several options for high school graduates to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Construction Management. To be considered for any of the options, you must first apply as a freshman to the University of Florida. When you are in your Senior year of high school, fill out the UF application online by the deadline. You can indicate construction management as your major/interest.
Once you apply as a freshman, your application will be considered for not just regular freshman admission, it will also be considered for the Gator Design and Construction @ SFC program. Students would attend Santa Fe College (SFC) in Gainesville for the first two – three semesters but would obtain UF student status after they meet the requirements of their first semester. For additional information on this program:
If you are not admitted as a freshman, you can still apply as a transfer student to the limited access upper division degree program. To apply as a transfer student, you will need to:
- Meet UF’s foreign language requirement
- Obtain an AA degree
- Complete the prerequisite/preprofessional coursework needed for the Rinker School
- Submit your SAT/ACT scores
- Consideration is also given to the number of prerequisite/preprofessional courses remaining, as well as the applicant’s letter of intent/personal statement table.
Personal Statement Table
- Complete the UF transfer application by the deadline:
Deadline to apply as a transfer student for Fall semesters is March 15th.
Deadline to apply as a transfer student for Spring semesters is September 15th.
Student Experiences/Testimonials about the Rinker School
Construction Management Course Descriptions
Admissions Officer II
M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management
301 RNK / P.O. Box 115703
University of Florida Gainesville, FL 32611-5703