Construct a Lasting Legacy
Friends of our vision, mission, goals, and objectives can learn how to empower our people and program with financial, knowledge, and volunteer support.
Endowments are investment funds established to support a specific purpose. Investment income generated from the endowed principal is distributed annually to benefit the donor-designed purpose. The endowed principal is managed to exist, and grow in perpetuity.
How Financial Gifts Are Made
- Gifts to UF are made through the University of Florida Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
- Gifts can be designated to specific restricted purposes such as an Endowed Professorship in the Program In Sustainability & The Built Environment.
- Gifts can be pledged over a period of up to 5 years.
- Gifts may be made in cash, securities (especially highly appreciated, long-term securities) or real property.
- Gifts can be made through bequests, generally through a provision in your will or living trust.