For the first time in our college’s history, all of the advisory boards from each academic unit met for a joint session called the DCP Leadership Summit. It was an honor to have these amazing professionals from all of our academic disciplines come together for a common goal of making our college even better.
Dean Chimay Anumba started the event with his state of the college address. The advisory boards then met separately to discuss Anumba’s question to the group.
He wanted to know what it would take to make our college preeminent. The advisory boards met and presented their findings during the debriefing meeting at the end of the day.
We will use those suggestions to strengthen our college and further become OneDCP.
Thank you to all the DCP alumni and friends who volunteer their time and who serve on these unit advisory boards:
• Dean’s Advancement Task Force
• School of Architecture Advisory Board
• M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management Executive Committee
• Department of Interior Design Advocacy Board
• Department of Landscape Architecture Advisory Council
• Department of Urban and Regional Planning Advisory Council
Without the dedication and vision of our alumni and friends, we would not be able to accomplish all the great things we already have and what we hope to accomplish in the future.