- Rudolph Weaver, FAIA (1925-1944)
- William T. Arnett (1946-1956)
- Turpin Chambers Bannister (1957-1965)
- Robert Stephen Bolles (1967-1974)
- Arnold Butt (1975)
- Mark T. Jaroszewicz (1976-1986)
- Anthony J. Catanese, Ph.D. (1986-1989)
- Richard Schneider, Ph.D. (1990)
- R. Wayne Drummond (1990-1999)
- Jay M. Stein, Ph.D., FAICP (1999-2005)
- Anthony Dasta (2005-2006)
- Christopher Silver, Ph.D., FAICP (2006-2016)
- Chimay Anumba, Ph.D. (2016-present)
School of Architecture was established within the College of Engineering.
The School of Architecture became an independent unit of the University and was renamed the School of Architecture and Allied Arts.
The program in Landscape Architecture was established.
The program in Building Construction was added.
Instruction in Interior Design was created.
The School of Architecture and Allied Arts was changed to the College of Architecture and Allied Arts.
The college was renamed College of Architecture and Fine Arts.
Preservation Institute Nantucket (PIN) is the nation’s oldest field school for historic preservation. Officially launched in 1972.
The program in Urban and Regional Planning was added.
The College of Architecture and Fine Arts was split into two separate entities, the College of Architecture and the College of Fine Arts. The College of Architecture was composed of the Department of Architecture, the Department of Building Construction, and programs in Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, and Urban and Regional Planning.
The Department of Building Construction was renamed the School of Building Construction.
GeoPlan, the Geo-Facilities Planning and Information Research Center, was established in the Department of Urban and Regional Planning within the University of Florida’s College of Architecture.
A doctoral program in architecture and building construction was initiated in 1988 and later expanded to include all academic units.
Florida legislature establishes the Center for Affordable Housing at UF’s Rinker School of Building Construction.
The School of Building Construction was renamed the M.E. Rinker Sr. School of Building Construction.
Powell Center for Construction and Environment was formed.
The College of Architecture was renamed College of Design, Construction and Planning. The Department of Architecture was renamed School of Architecture. Thus, the College of Design, Construction and Planning is composed of two schools: the M. E. Rinker, Sr. School of Building Construction, the School of Architecture, and three departments; the Department of Interior Design, Department of Landscape Architecture and the Department of Urban and Regional Planning.
The Program in Sustainability and the Built Environment was added.
The M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Building Construction was renamed to the M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management.