Spring 2022 Registration and Tickets
Students graduating this semester must apply to graduate. The deadlines for applications for the Spring 2022 semester can be found in the catalog of the Registrar’s Office https://catalog.ufl.edu/UGRD/dates-deadlines/2021-2022/#fall21text
The application for graduation can be found in a student’s OneUF.
CHECKING/UPDATING/EDITING YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Any time through April 15.
- Login to your https://one.uf.edu/
- Click on “academic information”
- Click on “graduation checklist”
- Go to “RSVP for your ceremony”
- Answer the questions, or change your answers to the questions
University Wide Commencement – Friday, April 29 at 7:00pm
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium This ceremony does not require tickets nor limit the per-candidate guest count.
DCP Name Recognition Ceremony – Saturday, April 30 at 8:45am
Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Tickets to the DCP Recognition Ceremony are required for all guests.
- Graduates will be given the opportunity to register for their tickets March 21-28.
- Each graduate who RSVPs will receive up to 4 guest tickets.
- Tickets will be distributed through your academic unit
Should CDC guidelines concerning Covid-19 shift, we may need to make changes accordingly. If this were to occur, we will communicate any adjustments to our plans to our candidates and our guests.
The DCP Name Recognition Ceremony will be livestreamed. The link will be published in early April.
Spring 2022 Name Recognition Ceremony
The DCP Name Recognition Ceremony is a graduate’s chance to cross the stage and be recognized individually. Graduates will process into the auditorium, sit on the stage, and then, during the ceremony, will come forward to have their name read and cross the stage. Each graduate will have the opportunity to shake hands with Dean Chimay Anumba as well as their department chair or school director.
When: Saturday, April 30, 8:45am-11am (includes processional)
Where: Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
Who: DCP Master’s and Bachelor’s Candidates
Note: DCP doctoral students are invited to attend the DCP Name Recognition Ceremony and will be recognized on stage, but your hooding will take place at the Doctoral Ceremony on Thursday April 28. For more information on this ceremony please visit: https://commencement.ufl.edu/spring/event-schedule/doctoral-recognition-ceremony/
- All graduates should arrive at the Performing Arts Center at 7:45am.
- Graduates MUST be in full regalia, including a robe, mortar board (cap), and if applicable, a PhD or Master’s hood.
- Students will be directed to their line up areas upon arrival.
- Processional begins at 8:45am
- Guests should be seated prior to 8:45am. Guests will not be able to enter for seating during the processional.
Name Cards provide your name information for individual recognition. During the RSVP process March 21-28, you will be asked to provide information that will appear on your name card.
- Name cards will be distributed to each graduate with their tickets.
- Please complete the front and back of the card before arriving at your ceremony
- Bring name card to the DCP Name Reocgnition Ceremony
- You will take the card with you and give it to the name reader before you are announced
- Phonetic spellings are very helpful to the name reader but are not required
- University photographers will be taking photos of graduates as they cross the stage as well as a cap and gown photo.
Spring 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about the Spring 2022 Name Recognition Ceremony, please visit http://commencement.ufl.edu/spring/resources/faqs/, or contact us at email@example.com or 352-392-4836.
Keep in touch with your fellow graduates. Update your contact information, especially your email address, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your news. New job? Received an award? Got married or had a baby? Share your news with us and we will put it in the next issue of the alumni e-newsletter, Perspective. All DCP alumni with an updated email address in our records receive the Perspective. Complete this form to share your news.