The third DCP Leadership Summit was held during the week of UF Homecoming and was a major success.
At the start of the event, the leaders from each discipline met individually with their groups first. Then after lunch, they heard from the dean and other college faculty and staff about what is going on at the college now and what the hopes are for a brighter future.
An engaging discussion was held about plans for our facilities and how we hope to be able to improve them for students, faculty and staff. The facilities were the main focus of the second half of the day.
“We are grateful for the contributions of alumni and friends that participated in the DCP Leadership Summit,” DCP Dean Chimay Anumba said. “They provided useful ideas for moving the College and academic units forward.”
After the Leadership Summit ended, many of the attendees stayed in town to enjoy the Homecoming Festivities, including our Alumni Tailgate.
We are so thankful to have so many involved and engaged alumni and friends who are willing to give up their free time and participate in this yearly event. Thank you to all who serve on these unit advisory boards:
- Dean’s Advancement Task Force
- School of Architecture Advisory Board
- M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management Industry Advisory Board
- Department of Interior Design Advocacy Board
- Department of Landscape Architecture Advisory Council
- Department of Urban and Regional Planning Advisory Council