ZNS Engineering L.C.
The available Landscape Architect Graduate position is to support senior Landscape Architect staff with plan production. The candidate shall be able to work within a team setting with Landscape Architects, Engineers and Management staff.
· Recent graduate from an accredited Landscape Architecture school of design.
· 1 Year minimum years experience working within a Landscape Architecture office is strongly desired.
· AutoCad 2020, Land FX, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of graphic software is strongly desired.
· Knowledge of Florida native and hardy plant materials and sustainable materials.
· Knowledge of vertical detail assembly and hardscape construction drawings.
· Knowledge of earthwork and grading and accessibility code requirements.
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
· Support senior Landscape Architect staff. with the creation of landscape and hardscape drawings.
· Assist in conceptual drawings and transfer to AutoCad construction documents.
· Knowledge of County and City planting codes and able to produce code minimum planting drawings.
· Ability to meet project deadlines and proactive in time management and handling multiple projects.
Salary compensation to be determined upon qualifications.
Health benefits and 401K available.
Send Resume and Portfolio of project examples to be considered.
Valid Florida Driver’s License required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com