Website Vaughn Bay Construction
· Assist the project team in all operations duties of New Construction and/or Rehabilitation multi-family projects, under the direction of the Project Manager.
· Prepare Submittal Schedule and maintain Submittal Log.
· Prepare and maintain RFI Log.
· Slip sheeting and distribution of new drawings.
· Assist with job site safety documentation maintenance and tracking.
· Maintain and update various job status reports using CPM software program.
· Participate in departmental training, meetings & events.
· Maintain job files, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
· Assist in obtaining bids from potential subcontractors.
· Assist in preparation of budgets.
· Assist with review, tracking and production of contracts and potential change orders, including review and substantiation of pricing.
· Assist the project team with ensuring subcontractor insurance certificates are up to date per project and contract requirements.
· Assist in the preparation of final closeout records for the project and storage of project files.
· Travel to jobsites as needed, jobs located in FL, GA.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills
· Professional, reliable
· Strong customer service skills
· Microsoft Office basic knowledge (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
· Project Management Software experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field, or equivalent experience
· Previous Construction Industry experience helpful, not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org