Website Trebbi Custom Construction (and Architecture)
Award-Winning Architecture and Construction Since 1988
POSITION OVERVIEW JOB TITLE: Architectural Associate
REPORTS TO: Ronald G. Trebbi, Registered Architect and Licensed General Contractor, Trebbi Custom Construction LLC (TCC)
JOB SUMMARY: The Architectural Associate is responsible for assisting the Architecture and Construction teams in all stages of Design, from Site Planning, through Construction Documents, and into Construction Administration.
1. AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, PDF Editing and One Note.
2. Desire to work on larger custom residential renovation projects and occasional light commercial projects.
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with multiple overlapping deadlines.
4. Light in-house project management experience (i.e., coordinating inspections, surveys, testing, photography, dumpster, job toilets, etc.).
5. Minimum of five years of related experience.
2. Ability to create 3-D Modeling and presentation graphics.
3. Sketchbook and Sketchup
5. MS Project
6. Four-year degree from an accredited university in architecture or similar area.
Key Performance Objectives:
1. Aptitude to work with multiple architectural, structural, civil, landscape, and MEP consultants on single family home projects and occasional small commercial projects.
2. Understanding project requirements to establish a project-specific design plan.
3. Understanding of Microsoft Project to Develop a CPM.
4. In addition to residential renovation design, an interest in Residential Landscape and Interior Design Concepts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily if not above expectations. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This list is not all inclusive of the role’s potential requirement.
Work with consultants and 3rd party design and construction team Members to meet performance standards and successfully deliver project objectives.
1. Contributing to Design and Planning of various projects and project types.
2. Preparing Application and Construction documents for projects as needed.
3. Understanding of code compliant paths to maximize building efficiencies.
4. Understanding of developing layouts that result in efficient structural designs.
5. Complete understanding of all project requirements.
6. Participates and attends meetings for each project as required.
1. Contribute to multiple projects with continuing changes in priorities and needs.
2. Assists project team in foreshadowing any possible design challenges and working with the project teams to provide any valued engineering ideas.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org