People are at the center of everything we do.
TMPartners, PLLC (TMP) is currently seeking qualified architectural graduates for full-time Project Designer positions in our Lakewood Ranch, Florida office. We are actively growing and interested in motivated, forward-thinking designers ready to bring their skills to our team.
Founded in 1977, TMP is a nationally recognized architectural firm, specializing in planning, design and project management for healthcare, commercial/office, education, and government/civic facilities. TMP’s Lakewood Ranch office is focused on healthcare design and construction throughout Florida and supported by the firm’s headquarters located in Brentwood, TN. In addition to a strong regional presence, TMP’s award-winning designs span from coast to coast with a wide variety of building types, climatic conditions and specific geographic concerns.
· Readiness to tackle challenges
· Natural tendencies to collaborate and iterate
· A driven creative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced work environment
· A design-oriented person with good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Agility with technology and passion for innovation and challenging the status-quo
· A working knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Google SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign (preferred)
· Prior experience of two or more years in an architect’s office (preferred)
· A degree in Architecture (required) and pursuit of licensure
· A sense of humor + fun and an excitement to dig in!
What we offer:
Experience Florida’s Gulf Coast life and take advantage of an opportunity to grow with a firm that values your skills and initiative and offers competitive compensation and benefits. TMP has a team focused approach, encouraging all members to participate in each phase of design.
In this position, you will gain valuable team experience in design, management of the design and construction documents process, and consultant coordination with incredible opportunities for growth.
TMP will make a focused effort to help you meet your professional goals through learning and mentorship. We support you in gaining your IDP and licensure. Educational seminars are offered regularly, and attendance/membership in the AIA and other professional organizations is encouraged. Each Project Designer is assigned an in-house advocate to facilitate and enhance the learning process.
We value the holistic wellness of all our team members. Benefits include: Personal Time Off (PTO), medical insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401k profit sharing / retirement plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our culture guides our success, and you will be part of an amazing, tight-knit group of incredible professionals who work hard and have fun.
If you have a passion for human-centered design and think you meet the qualifications, send in your resume and portfolio to Curtis Coleman at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org