Website NuJak Companies, Inc.
NuJak Companies is looking to hire an entry-level Project Manager to join their team. The position will be the lead on the jobs he/she is assigned to. This individual will be responsible for all phases of construction, contacting subs, talking to customers and staying within budget on jobs.
Major duties include:
– Initial phase of estimating support, review approved drawings and develop take offs for material purchases.
– Verify materials are procured and the scope of work is developed before the job goes into production.
– Assist the Estimator with producing a timeline for the project with start date, communicate with subcontractors and customers to track job progress, and process and track RFIs and submittals.
– Process change orders, purchase requests, and work closely with purchasing and procurement for material ordering.
– Work on tracking/submitting Request for Information (RFI) and change orders.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com