KHS&S is one of the largest interior/exterior specialty contractors in the Southeast. KHS&S works as part of the construction & design team on large commercial projects such as themed environments for Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, gaming casinos, hospitals and large-scale resorts.
A KHS&S estimator will:
- Develop scopes of work and pricing for prospective projects.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of estimating processes and procedures for the company.
- Develop scopes of work and pricing by communicating with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Create and maintain project files and folders.
- Prepare proposal letters.
KHS&S Contractors offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings account, vacation/sick pay, & paid holidays. KHS&S Contractors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. E-Verify / EOE / DFWP / AA M/F Vet/Disability
- Metal stud, drywall, stucco and plaster industry-specific experience required. Themed construction estimating a plus.
- Candidate should need no assistance performing accurate quantity take-offs, developing cost estimates for labor, material and equipment.
- Have the ability to complete bid packages.
- On Center Software (Quick Bid) user preferred. Experience in Outlook, MS Excel, Smartsheet and MS Word favorable.
- Experience Requirements: 3-5 years of experience.
- BS in Building Construction preferred. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org