KHS&S is one of the largest interior/exterior specialty contractors in the Southeast. The company has successfully operated since 1984 and works on the design and construction teams for large commercial projects including themed environments for Walt Disney World and Universal Studios, gaming casinos, hospitals, commercial office buildings and resorts.
A KHS&S estimator trainee will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of estimating for the wall and ceiling construction trade. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn professional estimating in a successful, professional environment where initiative and commitment are rewarded.
A trainee must have a desire to learn the following:
- Cost estimating for the metal stud, drywall, stucco and plaster industry. Themed estimating will also be taught.
- Performing accurate quantity take-offs and developing cost estimates for labor, material and equipment
- The accurate completion and presentation of bid packages.
- How to create and maintain project files and folders.
- The proper preparation of proposal letters.
- Degree in or studying Building Construction preferred.
- OST/Quick Bid or other estimating software experience preferred. Experience in Outlook, MS Excel, Smartsheet and MS Word needed.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
KHS&S Contractors offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings account, vacation/sick pay, & paid holidays. KHS&S Contractors is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. E-Verify / EOE / DFWP / AA M/F Vet/Disability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com