Website Greystar Construction
This is a 3-month Project Engineer Internship role for a 32-story multi-family highrise building in Austin. The name of the project is Symphony Square.
Supports the Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, and Superintendent with the planning and execution of construction projects. Project Engineers will be responsible for participating in many facets of the construction process such as maintaining schedules and budgets, general construction management, and punch lists.
• Builds relationships and develops communication and interpersonal skills with subcontractors and project team members.
• Assists project team in the management of the overall site, subcontractors, and inspection of completed work. Troubleshoots and resolves issues that may affect the construction schedule, and appropriately surface concerns to business leaders when required.
• Participates in activities such as punch lists, city inspections, safety reviews, and quality reviews and prepares the necessary documentation.
• Project controls management, including requests for information, submittals, document management, change management, and quality control.
• Reviews and recommends change orders, solicits prices from subcontractors and suppliers and ensures the budgets are amended as needed to reflect the changes to the project specifications.
• Responsible for proactive administration of reviewing and processing all submittal data and drawings to ensure project schedules are expedited and materials are delivered on time.
• Supports the development and updating of the project schedule and subcontractor detail schedules.
• Assists project management by proactively managing the project budget and expenses.
• Attends and participates in Owner, Architect, and Contractor (OAC) meetings and assists the Project Manager in the preparation of progress reports and meeting minutes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com