Website Cianci Construction
Cianci Construction is a general contracting company that specializes in residential, retail, and commercial, new and remodeling construction with Headquarters in Davie, Florida and satellite office in Gainesville, Florida.
- We are seeking a mid to high-level Project Manager / Supervisor that is organized, energetic and ambitious with the ability to plan, establish budget, manage, communicate, and execute construction projects from estimating through close-out.
- Candidate will work directly with owner, staff, outside consultants, trades, and clients from estimating thru construction and closeout.
- Grow organization through effective connections to local community involvement.
- All aspects of ground up project construction from budgeting, cost estimating, to managing, scheduling, coordinating, bidding, buyout, construction, and purchase implementation including facilitating meetings, subcontractors, consultants, and owners through project completion.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 years custom home and renovation office and field management experience
- Field experience a MUST.
- Ability to read plans and determine details and methods to implement
- Ability to write effective scope of work, construction schedules
- Strong knowledge of details and finishing in high-end construction
- Excellent communication, management skills
- Able to travel in tri-county area
- Always represent company in professional manner
- Comfortable and experienced in managing personnel on-site and office
- Ability to direct subcontractors work and scheduling
- Customer focused, skilled in project and people management
- Interested in growing company and position
- Has ability to multi-task and manage multiple jobs while wearing multiple hats
- Self-Starter – ability to work independently, efficiently, and safely
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced detailed work environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership competency
- Efficient and strong problem solving and decision-making skills
Educational / Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, or Construction Management from an accredited institution
- OSHA Certification (preferred) has a knowledge of safety standards and can implement.
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable maintained vehicle with proper insurance
- Competent in English (Bilingual – a plus)
- Flexible office / remote work
- Flexible work hours based upon project field and office requirements
- A substantial part of work is office project management and supervision of construction activities in Gainesville Florida.
- Monday – Friday work expected with weekend work, occasionally, due to project schedule or other office work
- Local candidates only (should live within 40 miles of office)
- Negotiable, based on experience, credentials and project results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite Excel, Word, Project
- Procore Management system – experience preferred, trainable
Expect where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a background check and drug test.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org