Website CHW Professional Consultants
Position: Landscape Designer
CHW Professional Consultants
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Employment status: full-time, on-site
Experience: entry level with 1 to 3 years experience
Industry: landscape architecture
For over 30 years, CHW has been transforming our communities through positive change and innovation. We are also united by our ambition to improve and grow positively the communities in which we work. We share a common vision with our diverse clients ranging from prestigious universities and government agencies to some of the nation’s largest private developers: a passion for a better tomorrow. We strive for this vision by being purpose driven and providing our professional services with passion, excellence, integrity and dedication.
CHW’s professionals focus on providing the following services:
- Civil and Transportation Engineering;
- Surveying and Mapping;
- Landscape Architecture;
- Land Use and Planning;
- Urban Design; and
- Construction Administration and Construction Engineering Inspection (CEI).
We have offices in Gainesville, Jacksonville and Ocala, Florida. In addition, our headquarters in Alachua County supports the operations of our business including marketing, human resources, legal, finance, tax and community relations.
CHW is looking for a Landscape Architect / Landscape Designer to support the Design group in design, plan production, graphics presentation, and construction documentation. We work in a studio atmosphere where collaboration, flexibility, and self-motivation are important. We also place great importance on our core company values of integrity, excellence, responsibility, stewardship, and dedication while being passionate client advocates dedicated to improving and growing communities.
Applicants must have a BLA or MLA from an accredited university. Additionally, applicants must have strong computer and hand graphic skills as well as proficiency in software programs relevant to the industry.
Key experience, skills and qualifications
- 1-3 years experience in Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture degree from an accredited program
- Licensed Landscape Architect in the State of Florida or actively pursuing licensure
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Able to work without close supervision and in a team environment
- Proficient working knowledge of the following software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Current AutoCAD, Adobe
- Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat, Sketch Up, and Microsoft Project or similar project scheduling software
- Competitive compensation package;
- Profit sharing;
- Professional development and growth opportunities;
- Outstanding holiday and paid time-off programs
- 401(k) Plan and Match;
- Competitive health and dental insurance plans;
- Variety of voluntary benefit options; and
- Company furnished life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
We want to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about making positive impacts in your community.
- You can work independently but want to be part of an engaged, dynamic team.
- You want to help drive wider team goals in a fast-paced work environment.
- You are an enthusiastic communicator and insatiable learner.
- You have a strong attention to detail, are organized and goal oriented
- Your approach to work is cheerful and inclusive.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter through www.chw-inc.com/careers/
CHW embraces diversity. We believe in creating an inclusive environment and it’s an essential part of our culture. We’re committed to implementing our Diversity Policy and we expect all employees to treat each other equally, honestly and with respect.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com