Website Cap Ex Advisory Group
Owner's representation for the most demanding projects
We are seeking an adaptable, curious and collaborative senior associate to contribute design and construction expertise to our growing team. The ideal candidate will be interested in advancing impactful projects while gaining knowledge of real estate development.
– Manage capital projects in planning, design, finance, and construction.
– Interface with clients and facilitate discussions among stakeholders.
– Develop RFPs, review proposals, and facilitate contract negotiation.
– Facilitate discussions regarding feasibility, constructability, cost estimates, phasing,
regulatory considerations, etc.
– Maintain project budget and schedule. Review change orders, contingencies, and allowances.
– Coordinate close-out activities.
– Assist in establishing best practices and developing resources.
– Assist in business development. Develop scopes of work, work plans and budgets.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience in design, construction, or real estate development
– Experience in project management
– Ability to analyze complex information and make recommendations
– Creative approach to problem-solving
– Ability to multi-task, work independently or in teams
– Attention to detail
– Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
– Proficiency with Microsoft suite
While based in Tampa/St. Petersburg, this position is remote. Some in-person meetings and travel will be required.
Cap Ex is an equal opportunity employer.
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line “Senior Associate.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com