Graduate Student Association
DCP Graduate Students Establish Association
Doctoral and master’s students from all areas of the college came together to establish the DCP Graduate Student Association. The organization’s vision is to be a unified voice for DCP graduate students and promote interdisciplinary academic and professional advancements.
The students established a mission and bylaws and elected their officers. For more information, please contact one of the organization’s officers, listed below.
Advisor: Nawari Nawari Assistant Dean for Graduate Education
DCP Graduate Student Association Officers
- Victoria Zoloedova (President) email@example.com
- Joshua Jones (Vice President) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mahshad Kazemzadeh (Vice President) email@example.com
- Mohamad Razkenari (Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lian Plass (Secretary) email@example.com
- Meghan Coyne (Social Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kwando Ngwenya (Professional Development Chair) email@example.com