DCP Graduate Students Establish Association
Doctoral and master’s students from all areas of the college came together to establish the DCP Graduate Student Association. The organization’s vision is to be a unified voice for DCP graduate students and promote interdisciplinary academic and professional advancements.
The students established a mission and bylaws and elected their officers. For more information, please contact one of the organization’s officers, listed below.
Advisor: Nawari Nawari Assistant Dean for Graduate Education
DCP Graduate Student Association Officers
- Victoria Zoloedova (President) email@example.com
- Joshua Jones (Vice President) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mahshad Kazemzadeh (Vice President) email@example.com
- Mohamad Razkenari (Treasurer) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lian Plass (Secretary) email@example.com
- Meghan Coyne (Social Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kwando Ngwenya (Professional Development Chair) email@example.com