Entry Level Design Opening
www.kitchenandbathsquare.comABOUT US. Our goal at Kitchen & Bath Square is to transform your new or remodeled home with a touch of elegance. We strive to dramatically provide top-quality remodeling and renovation solutions that leave your home with a luxurious upscale appearance, inside and out.
Entry Level Designer
We are seeking a Kitchen Designer / Customer Service Representative to join our growing team! We are looking for an entry level kitchen designer with a passion to learn and grow into an established company. KBSQUARE offers the ability to work with nation’s leading manufacturers of cabinetry, countertops, and hardware, as well as, working with some of the finest installation crews and service technicians in the area.
- Reconstruct architectural drawings into 3D perspectives via 20/20 (willing to learn) • Schedule appointments with customers
- Assisting customers in the showroom, field/job site or via phone
- Build strong lasting relationships with trade customers Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • IT Literate • Possess CAD skills and/or have 20/20 knowledge
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Ability to work well in teams • Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings, and weekends
- Prior kitchen design and industry experience is preferred (but not required) Above the Rest:
- Become part of a family team
- Ability to grow and improve yourself within the company
- Work with some of the best builders, remodelers, & commercial contractors in PA Company Description Mission Statement: We are a family owned kitchen & bath company serving homeowners and contractors.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Thanks a lot !
Kitchen And Bath Square
354 W.Lancaster Avenue
Entry Level Design Opening
Job Description: Project Designer at LeVino Jones Medical Interiors
Interior design professional with at least 2 years’ experience needed for a creative, fast-paced
and successful healthcare-focused interior design firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. Responsibilities
include client meetings, space planning, finish selection, field verification, construction documents
preparation in AutoCAD, coordination with MEPs and other consultants, and construction
Desired Skills & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in interior design required
2-4 years’ experience, preferably in healthcare design
Ability to multitask due to multiple projects to be worked on at the same time
Strong knowledge of construction documents preparation
Effective verbal and written skills
Architectural detailing skills
Collaborative and professional work ethic
Send resume and references to: Sandy Boyette; firstname.lastname@example.org & attach link to portfolio if available.
Please visit our website for more information about our firm: www.levinojones.com
Employment Opportunity for UF Interior Design graduates
LECTURER – INTERIOR DESIGN
Position: Lecturer Faculty Position: 9-month full time (Job Requisition #504751), University of Florida, Department of Interior Design, CIDA accredited program. Anticipated start date — January, 2018.
About the Department: The Department of Interior Design is housed within the College of Design, Construction & Planning with allied programs of Architecture, Construction Management, Historic Preservation, Landscape Architecture, Sustainability in the Built Environment, and Urban & Regional Planning. The department consists of a vibrant and collegial faculty with diverse scholarly specializations that advance human-centered design. A strength of the program is our commitment to an integrated approach that applies both creative and evidence-based inquiry to its teaching, scholarship, and outreach missions. The department culture is enriched through strong national and international partnerships that have resulted in award-winning applied and sponsored studio projects.
Qualifications: Dynamic faculty member sought with a terminal degree in interior design, architecture or a related field. Demonstrated ability for teaching, professional practice, and/or creative or scholarly research required. An emphasis on studio learning and ability to contribute to our team-taught studio model is essential. NCIDQ certification is preferred. LEED AP is desirable. For more information or to apply, please visit the University of Florida Job Website at https://jobs.ufl.edu.
- Teach studio courses and contribute to the teaching mission of the department.
- Promote innovative service and outreach.
- Support design scholarship, including supervising undergraduate capstone projects.
Rank and Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Submission Deadline: Submit an application by October 11, 2017 to ensure full consideration. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
- Please apply online at the University of Florida Job Website at https://jobs.ufl.edu, to submit the required application, vitae, transcripts* and references. (Your reference providers will receive an email requesting feedback as part of the application process).
- Submit a digital portfolio of no more than 20 pages of professional and student work to the Interior Design Administrative Specialist, Michelle Matckie, at the following email address email@example.com.
- Please direct all inquiries to the Search Committee Chair, Candy Carmel-Gilfilen at firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Florida is an equal opportunity institution dedicated to building a broadly diverse and inclusive faculty and staff.
*Final candidate will be required to provide official transcript to the hiring department upon hire. A transcript will not be considered “official” if a designation of “issued to student” is visible. Degrees earned from an education institution outside of the United States are required to be evaluated by a professional credentialing service provider approved by National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES), which can be found at http://www.naces.org/ .