To be considered for the UF Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (BLA) Program all applicants must submit:
- Application form
- Non-refundable $30 application fee in the form of a check or money order payable in US dollars to the University of Florida
- Certificate of Financial Responsibility Form, if you are a non US applicant
- Official transcripts and credentials from all previous high schools and colleges attended
- Official SAT and (if you are a non US applicant or applicant from Puerto Rico) TOEFL scores
Applicants may check the status of their application online to verify test scores and other application materials have been received. For application deadlines please refer to UF’s http://admissions.ufl.edu/ugrad/trappdates.html.
UF offers multiple entry points for freshman into UF:
- Enter as a freshman in summer B or fall semesters
- The Gator Design & Construction (GDC) program is for students claiming one of the DCP design disciplines. The GDC program allows students to take their first summer and fall semesters at Santa Fe State College (in Gainesville, FL) and UF BLA courses the following summer semester. This allows students to be on track to apply for the BLA Upper Division the following spring semester at UF.
- If student claims one of our design disciplines and is interested in the GDC program they should not fill in the PACE or IA boxes on their application
State College Transfer
Any student who has earned an Associate of Arts degree from an accredited state college and qualified for admission to the University of Florida can transfer into the UF Bachelor of Landscape Architecture program’s lower division with the approval from the BLA Program, on a space available basis. All applicants must apply to the University of Florida Office of Admissions by their deadline in order to qualify for admissions to the Bachelor of Landscape Architecture Program.
Applicants are encouraged to complete the following courses before transferring:
- MAC 1147 Pre-calculus
Bachelor’s Program Financial Information Related Links
Cost of Attendance
Housing and Residence Education
For additional information or assistance, contact Pat De Jong at firstname.lastname@example.org.