DCP Career Fair
February 10, 2018
Looking to hire interns and entry-level professionals? DCP’s career fair provides the opportunity to meet and interview students in the following disciplines:
- Historic Preservation
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Sustainability and the Built Environment
- Urban and Regional Planning
In addition to interviewing students that are graduating in May, the fair is an excellent opportunity to contact students who are looking for summer or semester intern positions.
Registration Is Closed
Career Fair Schedule
|7:00 a.m.||Firm Check-In Opens / Continental Breakfast|
|8:45 a.m.||Welcome from the Dean|
|9:00 a.m.||Meet and Greet|
|1:00 p.m.||Lunch/Break/Firms contact students about afternoon interviews|
|2:30 p.m.||Individual interviews begin|
|5:30 p.m.||Individual interviews end|
Registration & Pricing
- Early Registration – On or before December 20 – $450/booth
- Regular Registration – After December 20 – $500/booth
- 1- 10’x10’ booth with draped back wall (depending on location) and side rails
- 1- 8’x2’ table
Company listing and bio in the Career Fair booklet
Continental breakfast and lunch for two firm representatives (additional representatives are $50/representative with a limit of 4 total per booth)
Straughn Center on the UF Campus with plenty of parking available.
We have a limited number of sponsorship opportunities available for $750. This includes:
- Career Fair registration
- Premium booth location
- The opportunity to introduce your company to our top graduating students at our sponsors-only reception on Friday evening, February 10
- Company logo on Career Fair webpage and promotional materials
Please contact Marsha Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-294-1410) for additional information on sponsorship opportunities.
For all other questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in 2017!
Thank you to our sponsors